Journal two
Hello my name is Avery Buttermore. I'm gonna say from the start I'm terrible at these introductions. The thing I enjoy most during my free time is video games on the computer and most would say I play to much of them. Some other things I enjoy doing are reading manga, watching Youtube, and Netflix.
 |
| My Senior Photo |
|
The theme of a younger child struggling against social norms. It stood out to me due to Esperanza not wanting to just be another woman trapped in a window. For me I've seen people struggle for that sense of individuality and not want to be tied down. My favorite line so far would have to be "I would've liked to have known her, a wild horse of a woman, so wild she wouldn't marry." I like that quote due to it tying back into the theme of not wanting to be tied down and trapped.
Witty and humorous. brings out your character!
ReplyDelete