Journal Two
My name is Robert (Bobby) Vitek. I'm 18 and I'm big in sports. My major is in athletic training. Baseball is my favorite sport along with football. I am very interested in all sports, I greew up around sports because my dad has coached basically everything. My dad started the travel softball team "The Diamonds". I collect old sports equipment. I was born and raised here in Marion. I love going to VA for vacation.| Back in the day we won the Championship for little guy football |
The house on Mango I can connect with a little. I've moved a little bit around in Marion. I have lived in a few houses and also had to live a week at this persons house or that persons.
What made you pick your major? Did you do take any classes at your high school that made you want to pick your major?
ReplyDeleteIt'll keep me involved in the sports world and i can help people that get injured. There is a class at Marion Harding High School that taught the basics of injuries, and how to do certain tape jobs and what to look for. It also helped me in anatomy.
DeleteDid you pick your major because your always sick and hurt?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Bobby! Do you think your dad shaped you into wanting to major in Athletic training? I am so glad I can relate to someone that also has a dad that used to coach sports!
ReplyDeleteI too share that connection to moving around. For me it was five different houses in five years.
ReplyDelete