Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Journal Two by Zion Jackson

     My name is Zion Jackson i'm from Marion Ohio I went to Harding high school, i'm majoring in special needs education I wanted to major in special needs education because I like helping people and my brother is special needs and so I like learning how specials needs people learn and there is a need for help for teachers that work with special Ed. Fun fact about me is when I was a freshmen and sophomore I tore both of my ACL and I had to rehab for those two years so I was out from sports till the beginning of my junior year of basketball season
Image result for zion jackson
Ballislife5

I connect with the book because the girl in the book is trying to escape her life and leave the house she lives in and i'm going to college so i can leave Marion and get a good job and my own house. 

1 comment:

  1. Is that one of the games you tore your ACL? 1st or 2nd time? if not then what is this from?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.