http://nautil.us/blog/what-do-blind-people-actually-see
A blind person, with their service dog to help them be aware of surroundings.
A theme I saw in the book was that, sometimes change can be scary, but it can be good. The profile that had the biggest impact on me was, ICU Nurse Michelle Alore. I connected to this profile because my grandpa has been in the ICU before, and it was intense. Not knowing if your loved one is going to make it out of the ICU is a very scary and sad feeling. From this profile, the nurses are very good to the families and I can agree on that. They make you feel good and have hope.

Hey Marissa! It was interesting that a blind person only sees pure black and cannot sense any colors, either. I liked the theme that you picked, and I'm sorry to hear that your grandpa has been in the ICU. It fantastic that the nurses were supportive and there helping your family and gave you hope!
ReplyDeleteSo is it just like closing your eyes? Is that what they see?
ReplyDelete